Saturday, 30 June 2012

Jewellery: Hermès Clic-Clac H bracelet in Black / gold and Orange / palladium


Hermès Clic-Clac H bracelet

Style:  Black / gold – reference: 300151F01GM and Orange / palladium – reference: 300151FP23GM

Made in France

Price:  $790 AUD / $630 USD £440 GBP each

I am not a ‘jewellery person’.  For everyday outfits, I like small stud earrings and perhaps an interesting bracelet.  Of the latter, Hermès makes beautiful enamel bracelets that are much more affordable than a Kelly or Birkin bag!  The Clic-Clac H bracelet, with its clever clasp, is my favourite style.

In 2008, S and I had an argument at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia.  That argument resulted in an ‘apology’ gift of the Orange version with silver and palladium plating (courtesy of the Hermès boutique in the terminal).

In 2010, S secretly phone ordered me the Black version with gold plating from the Hermès boutique in Sydney as a wonderful five year anniversary gift.



The Clic-Clac is the middle-sized width of the H bracelet range.  The Clic H bracelet is the narrowest (slim enough to be stackable) and the Clic H Extra Large bracelet is the widest (cuff-like and too over the top for me). 

The bracelet is 2 centimetres / 1 inch, wide.  I wear the smaller PM size, which has a 6 centimetre / 2.2 inch, diameter.  I understand that the GM size affects the diameter by an extra 0.5 centimetres / 0.2 inches.

To browse through the numerous colourways available – and the other widths available – check out www.hermes.com.


Please check out my post on the Hermès Clic-Clac H bracelet in White / gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment